This is the AFL dashboard, you can select a season and prediction model using the selections at the top. The tabs each show a different visualisation of the data.
- Current Rankings: Each team with their overall ranking and and probabilities of achieving some events across the season. Margin and probability rankings represent each teams expected winning margin and percentage against the average team at a neutral venue.
- Ranking History: How each teams ranking has changed across the season.
- Ranking Breakdown: Representation of each teams' ranking in terms of contribution to the expected margin against an average team at a neutral venue. Can be broken down by team or round.
- Ranking Scatter: Ranking values at the chosen round as a scatter plot. X axis, Y axis and size can be dynamically chosen.
- Simulations Heatmap (If available): Probability of ending the season at a particular ladder position and achieving finals results based on simulations at the end of the chosen round.
- Simulation History (If available): How the probability of achieving each event has changed over the season.
- Match Predictions: Margin and probability predictions
- Prediction Results: Results by round and total.
- Match Quality: Assessment of match excitement, tension, leverage, surprise and live win probability charts